- Date: May 2018
- Client: Crossroads
- Project Type: Exterior Renovation
Crossroads Exterior Renovation
This was an exterior project of an existing plaza with adjacent landscape and hardscape elements consisting of approximately 1.5 acres.
- Demolition and grading of landscape concrete and pavers. Installing areas of new concrete and paving.
- Building a bio retention pond with associated pump station, new planting and irrigation, new lighting and field engineering.
- Creation of ADA parking, repaving and striping of parking lot areas.
- Overcoming several unforeseen site conditions and engineering challenges was paramount to completing this project.